A New Beginning For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradysgramma

Humble Prayer Partner
Molly is ### and has been thru an horrific experience with a boy who pretended he was a follower of Jesus in order to physically violate her. He has been running the same scam since he was ###. He is now ###. Molly is moving to ### to begin a new life and go to college. Please ask God to protect her from future predators, find a Holy Spirit filled church, connect with Godly friends. She needs favor with teachers and success in her classes and a job when she is finished. Please pray double 4 her trouble. Because of what she has gone through. Give her beauty for ashes and let no weapon formed against her prosper. She love Jesus and want His will for her life. I humble ask that in God's timing He will bring a Godly man into her life to marry. Thank you for praying for my daughter.
 
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, Bless ###. Encourage her each and every day. Keep her safe from all hurt and harm. Protect her and keep her safe.

Fill the void in ###'s heart. Fill this place in her heart that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You. Fill the emptiness, this hungering, this thirsting for more of You with You, Your Word, Love, Righteousness, Joy, Wisdom, Peace and Contentment. Fill her with You until ### is overflowing with You. And God all that I have asked of you in this prayer for ###, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every member of my family (including myself) in Jesus' name.



Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord let your angels above protect your child of God. Be with her and help her to see evil in the midst and most of all cling to you when in danger. Bless this child as she heads towards the path that you have made for her and keep her focused on you. pray that she will be surround by believers and Christ and let you will be done to her, In Jesus name, Amen
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
We decree divine connection, protection, preservation, and perfection in Jesus name...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
245
I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You. Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please keep me in your prayers as I start working toward getting my CDL. I’m really trying to make a change in my life and get out of the rough situation I’m in. I’m hoping getting my CDL will give me a real opportunity to become more stable, support myself, and build a better future. At the...
Replies
14
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom