A Model of Good Deeds

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Titus 2:1-8

Dear Father, whose word is sound doctrine,
Let me teach by word and example what conforms to the sound doctrine of your word. Help me to be temperate, serious, sensible, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness.
Let me show myself in all respects to be a model of good deeds, and in my teaching and example to show integrity, gravity, and sound expression that cannot be criticized, so that any one who opposes your teaching may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say of me.
In the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2021 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is also available as a book.
AcRCm_dQNlA

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. —1 Timothy 4:15-16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once again Jesus began teaching by the lakeshore. A very large crowd soon gathered around him, so he got into a boat. Then he sat in the boat while all the people remained on the shore. He taught them by telling many stories in the form of parables, such as this one: ... —Mark 4:1-2 NLT Key...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once when John's disciples and the Pharisees were fasting, some people came to Jesus and asked, "Why don't your disciples fast like John's disciples and the Pharisees do?" —Mark 2:18 NLT Key Thought As today's passage, the preceding verses, and verses later in the chapter [1] indicate, Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Immediately after [feeding the crowd], Jesus insisted that his disciples get back into the boat and head across the lake to Bethsaida, while he sent the people home. After telling everyone good-bye, he went up into the hills by himself to pray. —Mark 6:45-46 NLT Key Thought This whole...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As evening came, Jesus said to his disciples, "Let's cross to the other side of the lake." So they took Jesus in the boat and started out, leaving the crowds behind (although other boats followed). —Mark 4:35-36 NLT Key Thought Some things need to be shared in private. God's servants can't be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom