A Miracle In The Making

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blessnholy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessnholy

Guest
Lord I need you. I am in distress about my current situation. I am struggling with my four kids. I need favor in my situations. I need a job to take care of my bills and kids, transportation, peace in my family, and keeping my health. The devil has been trying to attack me in all areas of my life thru my family, my finances, but they say when the devil is attacking you, that something good is in the midst of your storm. I am so thankful that God has given me a humbled spirit. Please pray that I don't fall victim to the devil because I am under attack.
 
Lord praying to you. Chasing devil away and return to Christ seeking favor for needs and health and family peace. Amen.
 
Dear Lord please hear the prayer of Your child and have mercy on this family. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Praying that God will meet all of your needs and that the enemy will flee from tormenting.
 
Father God please bless your daughter with peace in her home, finances for her bills and order in her home where the children are concerned. Lord help your daughter to keep praising you through this storm..When the praises go up the blessings will come down..Lord put spiritual songs and hymns in her heart so she doesn't worry about anything. In Jesus name I pray..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let me be MASTER OF SAVING MONEY. LET me be MASTER of MAKING/PRODUCING MONEY out of thin air in Jesus name!!! Where there seems to be no way to do that or in the way that noone have done that. Angels bringing me money for anything i need, for whatever i need it. I really dont want to be...
Replies
9
Views
50
I'm unemployed. Life is starting to become very stressful, especially with bills mounting up. I go for interviews but either don't hear back or am unsuccessful. This seems to be an ongoing issue (third time unemployed in 18 months). I need prayer for a job and financial miracle over this...
Replies
12
Views
89
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom