A Miracle In A Legal Situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter 333
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
3

333

Guest
I am currently facing a very difficult legal situation. It is a result of my drug addiction. My family lost my little brother unexpectedly in ###, & I also have a ### year old daughter that I raise with the help of my parents. This legal problem could result in myself going to prison for a minimum of ### years. I worry about my parents & them losing me after losing my brother & my daughter losing her mother. Please pray for myself & my family. I know that God will get me through whatever happens, but I am really so very scared. Thank you for hearing my prayer request.
 
Hey My Friend,



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Oh Lord please place your hand in this family and their lives. Only you are the great healer and can mend what needs to be mended here. I pray that you will help all those involved here and give them comfort in this trying time.

Amen
 
God I place this family in Your loving hands. Father, You know their hearts and minds so I ask that You cover them with Your mercy and give them the strength to endure and overcome whatever comes their way.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Almighty Father Please be with her and help her to get rid off this legal matter thus she may lease a spiritual life as you will with her family. Heavenly father we ask this in Jesus Name..Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the website that I need to do application for benefits work. I know now it is intentional. They do not want people to be able to use it, because it makes it easier for them. I do not have the strength or ability to go in person. Please don't make me have to do that. Please also...
Replies
10
Views
186
My 3 Home Owner/Landlords—Mr. ### ### ###, Mr. ### ### ###, and Mr. ### ### ###—and their advocate(s)—Ms. ### ### ###/Mr. ### ###—had lodged a false court case (RAE 37/2020) against me on 03-01-2020. They should peacefully withdraw this false court case on or before 02-02-2026 without any dispute.
Replies
5
Views
249
Dear Heavenly Father, My 3 landlords—Mr. ### ### ###, Mr. ### ### ###, and Mr. ### ### ###—and Advocate Ms. ### ### ###/Mr. ### ###, without any dispute, should peacefully withdraw the false court case on ###-###-####. “In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.”
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom