A Miracle For My ### Xx

  • Thread starter Thread starter bevaleigh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bevaleigh

Guest
My dad was rushed into hospital last Monday with respiratory problems; he was put on a life support machine as his lungs are damaged badly due to a back problem they detected on a CT scan. They also found his thyroid is enlarged, but as his chest is so bad, he is not strong enough to face surgery to remove it, nor to fix his crumbling vertebrae. Basically, my mum and I have been told that my dad needs a miracle to pull through this; they have said that if they take him off the ventilator, he will die in minutes. I need a miracle to heal my dad, a prayer spoken and answered; he is my hero, my best friend, and our life. He is only ### years old; my mum and him would be married ### years next month. We are left devastated; I am an only child; my parents mean the world to me... Please can you help me in prayers. Many thanks ### xxxxx
 
Dear God,

I ask for healing for ###'s Father, that he recovers soon. I pray for his good health, I pray for his strength.
 
Lord, I Pray for ###'s Daddy just now Lord, I pray for your Miraculous supernatural healing for him Lord, Restore him Lord, May he be stronger and stronger through you and may all around acknowledge this was only of you Lord and give you all the Glory and Praise Lord, Be with her and her Mum just now Lord, comfort them as only you can Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>
 
Dear Lord we ask for your supernatural power over this ###, we pray that you will heal him and reunite him with his loving family, In Jesus Name, Amen
 
lord i pray for ###'s recovery, lord touch him with your love and heal him now, lord command all the sickness to leave his body and do miracles in his life, i pray for the entire family who is seeing you for your help, protect them and bless them..in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
402
Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
503
Life in I greatly thank you for those who did THERE best to save what we could in the Lords design my toes Now heal my right toe nail is the worse one it cut in half is cut up in severe pain and my right toe is ripped off it’s black blue it is in excruciating pain life my left for nail is half...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom