A miracle, for my ###!! Waiting on ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been single for most of my life and lately have stepped back into the dating pool. Dating is so different than it was years ago. I’m talking to and meeting lots of men who profess to be Christians but are nominal Christians at best. It is genuinely disheartening as a Christian woman who...
Replies
7
Views
408
My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
160
Good Morning, PRAYOR WARRIORS!!! I JUST RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY SON WAS SENT TO RESTRICTIVE HOUSING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING A "WEAPON" TO DEFEND HIMSELF. I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY SON, TODAY. I AM SAVED, MY SON THAT IS INCARCERATED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS "SAVIOR" ON RESSURECTION...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom