A little over an hour ago I posted a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was married little over a year ago. The 2nd day of my marriage I asked my husband (who had NEVER done this before) I asked him to please not refer to a rape victim as she is a “###” and “###… I was kind, and told him to please never say those things… he then started screaming & yelling...
Replies
8
Views
349
A week ago, I posted a prayer request for my father's business which was in a huge financial crisis, but now God has answered our prayers in a miraculous way, Amen🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
225
Please, people of Prayer, Please will you all Pray in the name of Christ Jesus that Our Lord God will forgive me for my sins of gluttony and lying. I am in desperate need of miraculous healing, but it seems that God is ignoring me. I have spent hours apologising to God for my awful behaviour...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom