M
MLuna83
Guest
I lost my job 2 weeks ago that I was super unhappy with but now to find another one has been tough. To top it all off, me, my sister & parents can't afford to live in our home because w/out me working nor my stepdad we have to move out our separate ways & I have no job, no money no where to go or who to turn to. I try hard to look for work everyday but nothing good has happened so far. I'm crying as I write this cause time is wasting & I don't have a clue what to do. I'm scared to end up homeless. I need the Lord more than ever. A small miracle would help so much right now
please keep me in your prayers everyone. I know other people have it worse but if you could keep me in your prayers I'd greatly appreciate it. God bless you all.
please keep me in your prayers everyone. I know other people have it worse but if you could keep me in your prayers I'd greatly appreciate it. God bless you all.
