A Heavy Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_Care
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_Care

Guest
I have numerous heavy needs on my heart this morning. I am struggling to remain positive, focused, and productive. Grant me the strength to let them go to God and let His will be done. Please ease my anxiety. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, you see this prayer request before you and you know this need better than anybody so I pray you touch ### from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. For you said in (Philippians 4:6) 6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. In Jesus powerful name!! Amen and Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father, please be with ### and help him through today and the days ahead. We know your an awesome God and with you by our side we can face each day. Wrap your loving arms around him and give him peace within himself. Thank you for answered prayers. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Keep me positive even in my most negative situations. Help me to always keep my focus on You. You are the answer and solution to all my problems. You are bigger than all my problems, and what seems big to me is nothing but a minor speed bump to You. Provide the way O Lord, in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will answer this prayer with a Yes, Amen, so be it. God bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage all my family, friends, and Me, Myself and I including myself. God bless us, every one of us, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Help us Lord Jesus. For the glory of God bless us with power, love, self-discipline, God esteem, and a made-up mind to live for Christ Jesus no matter what. Help us share the Gospel of Christ in love and truth. Lead and Guide us in the direction You want us to take. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to our lives and the lives of those you want us to help. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for the writer of this prayer also. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially “ME and my husband” with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of my family or friends are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name, “God Save Them.” Thank You Lord Jesus.

I Believe…

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Please give this man strength Lord...he needs help to get through today and all the ones to follow...!
 
Father, thank you for hearing this prayer. Although ### is called to go through many hardships, there isn’t one that she face alone. For in her weakness is Your strength, in her folly You are the God of infinite wisdom, and in her fear she take hold of the hope You offer to her which is firm and secure. You will not abandon the work of Your hands but fulfill Your purpose for her as You strengthen, sustain, and instruct her during times of testing. Help her not to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Keep her faithful to the end. In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
488
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom