A good week - praise the Lord. I wrote in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

annshari

Prayer Warrior
A good week - praise the Lord.

I wrote in previously about my worries surrounding my job because the company I work for had drastically reduced business and a layoff. I prayed that God would help increase the business and thus keep us employed. So far so good. I am grateful for the support of God's people and of God.

So I ask for continued prayer and I want to let folks know that I am truly grateful for God's love and help in holding me up in these trying times.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I wrote my professional exam on the 3/8/2024 and I need prayers to pass because of repeated failures in the past. I am a nurse and have been in the UK for 2 years but I have been unable to get a PIN to practice because of this exam. I have prayed, fasted, and partake in the 21 days...
Replies
6
Views
358
Lord, I wrote my exam last year. Lord, I am asking for a clear pass. Secondly, Lord, I am asking Lord to bless me with the fruit of the womb.
Replies
9
Views
713
🙏😭Oh lord I wrote it down earlier today and I want to do the same here too. I also want great testimonies in a week time. Lord in your mercy I want a mind blowing testimony in a week time🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲. Lord I don't know what lied it in my heart to try filling ### immigration form, Lord Jesus without...
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom