A Good Christian Website

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

To praysite users,

Kindly browse the website www.dailyencouragement.net which is managed by pastor Stephen Weber of state Pennyslavia in U.S.A and you will be blessed.

Good luck.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.â€

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name everyone that I love that stands in need of healing including myself, Heal Them Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom