A Girl Who Is Missin###

  • Thread starter Thread starter iam_seun
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iam_seun

Guest
That she might be found unharmed in any way, she went to visit her elder sister and never returned home afterward. Father, please watch over her and comfort her family. Amen.
 
Please God, find the person who is missing. Watch over her and comfort her. Amen.
 
Father I pray for a safe return home in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me to resolve the situation with the Muslim girl who I am in love with.
Replies
11
Views
149
Pray for the family from ###. Their daughter ### is ### and an atheist. She won't stop contacting child predators online, they had no choice but to cut off the internet and take away her devices. They fear she might plan to run away to be with her abusers, she won't get over her rebellious...
Replies
8
Views
123
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray for return of three constables who are missing in Free State province, South Africa, our country is a crime centre, so I ask the spirit of God which raised Jesus Christ from the dead, really I pray for this miracle I am desperate prayer warriors my name...
Replies
7
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom