A friend of mine, ### ###, has lung cancer. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
LET ME TELL YOU, IT WON'T BE "THE END OF THE WORLD" I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE, IF YOU DO HAVE IT GET IT DONE AND I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE IT.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord, please pray for ### suffering from lung cancer.
Replies
7
Views
281
The VA found a nodule on one of my lungs, and now they want to repeat the CAT scan. I was a heavy smoker for years and have COPD. However, I quit smoking five years before I was even diagnosed with COPD, and I had negative CAT scans five years in a row that my outside-VA provider ordered after...
Replies
20
Views
683
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have lung cancer, pray that I die soon.
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom