A friend of mine, ### ###, has lung cancer. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
A friend of mine, ###, has lung cancer. Please pray for healing. Thanks.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord, please pray for ### suffering from lung cancer.
Replies
7
Views
281
The VA found a nodule on one of my lungs, and now they want to repeat the CAT scan. I was a heavy smoker for years and have COPD. However, I quit smoking five years before I was even diagnosed with COPD, and I had negative CAT scans five years in a row that my outside-VA provider ordered after...
Replies
20
Views
683
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I have lung cancer, pray that I die soon.
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom