A Friend In Desperate Need!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pin

Guest
1) For a friend, a single mother of ### whose husband left her with a huge debt. She has been on the run from the tax collectors for ### years and living in fear all the time. ### months ago, her ### year old daughter left the house without a word, very possibly followed her boyfriend. My friend has lodged police report twice.
 
God, please relieve this single mother's fear. Give her the courage to seek God's help for the situation she finds herself. I pray will send a person in her life who can help find a positive solution. I pray for God to protect her ### year old daughter and pray she will find her way back home safely.

May the Peace of the Lord be with these precious people. MAO
 
Prayers to your friend may the Lord be with ### and guide ### through this difficult time, may the Lord be with the daughter and keep ### safe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
227
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom