A fast day in Jesus name

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I’m praying for a good blessed and pain free day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank you all for the prayers Lord knows I need them I Love You Lord God!!! Bless us all in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
207
Lord I come to you asking you to please place your angels upon me for healing and happiness please in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I PRAY AMEN!!! Please heal every part of my body from head to toe please in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
Replies
9
Views
230
18th day of fasting. Aiming for 40-43 days. Tomorrow morning I have a doctors appointment. I think of myself as a liar if I don't say that I'm fasting. I rather not say anything at all so that there isn't interference with the fasting. I'm rather afraid that they'll reduce the medication or tell...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom