A Family Separated

  • Thread starter Thread starter wvh2000
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wvh2000

Guest
for ###, ###, and ### to live in the same household as a happy, loving and caring family should be and for a good job for ### that ### might better help to support us.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for reunion of this family, we pray that you will teach them your ways and that you will save them so that they can live a happy family in you, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Praying for you and your needs. Your marriage will be restored and you will have a joyful and peaceful family life again. In the name of Jesus, I pray, with much love and thanksgiving.
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers..in your powerful name I pray amen

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. I’ve been praying for my husband and marriage for years. I have endured psychological and financial abuse and he finally left 3 days ago. I am heartbroken for me and my ### year old baby. Please pray for all of us.
Replies
10
Views
202
Your Name: ### Your Children: Daughter, ###; Sons, ### and ###. The Problem: You are currently separated from your daughter, ###. You believe the father of your daughter, ### from ###, is actively trying to keep you homeless so that he can maintain custody of ### (and previously tried to...
Replies
8
Views
271
Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom