A Declaration Of Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, I decree and declare that today I deem the enemy, the father of all lies. Everything he has been whispering to me, IS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIE! I decree and declare that the marriage of ### and ###'s is alive, vibrant and vital! What the enemy came to devour and destroy HAS BEEN RESURRECTED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. I DECREE AND DECLARE THAT ### HAS BEEN DELIVERED OUT OF HIS SIN, CALLED FORTH OUT OF THE TOMB. I DECREE AND DECLARE THAT HE NO LONGER HAS A HEART OF STONE BUT A HEART OF FLESH! And he has a new spirit within him. HALLELUJAH! I decree and declare this day, that our family of seven still rests in the palm of His Mighty Hand and that NOTHING OR NO ONE can ever pluck us out! I decree and declare that our family is complete and whole once again and that we will all serve The Lord shoulder to shoulder! I decree and declare the Promises that God has given to me that our marriage is completely healed, revived, renewed, rejuvenated, refreshed, restored and resurrected! And that our family is once again resurrected! And that. ###, will take his place as the spiritual head of our home as The Lord promised back in ###. " By His stripes, our marriage and family are healed." " No weapon formed against our marriage and family will prosper." And " what God has brought together, let no man put asunder." I decree and declare that today our famine is over! I decree and declare that today our marriage problems are over and done! I decree an declare that today the enemy MUST UNHAND US AND LEAVE US ALL BE! The Lord has all authority and He decrees and declares us FREE, in Jesus' Name, amen and amen....it is so!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Sister, you are one powerful praying woman!!!! You speak out the word of God over your circumstances and you better know that the enemy does NOT stand a chance, God bless you and we stand with you in prayer that our faithful Lord WILL turn things around for your family! Blessings!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep praying for me. The issue that I've been dealing with hasn't quite been resolved yet. The source is coming at me even harder. They are now saying that I will get ### or ### or some other disease if I don't do a certain thing. They are even pushing me to say and/or declare that they cannot...
Replies
13
Views
479
Night Declaration Prayer Father God, Thank You for today and for protecting me and my family. Thank You for Your grace, provision, and faithfulness over our lives. Tonight, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every spiritual attack, bad dream, fear...
Replies
8
Views
361
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for Your presence, Your power, and Your guidance over my life today. 1. Leadership & Nations Lord, bless President ###, his cabinet, and world leaders. Lead them by Your Holy Spirit with wisdom, justice, and righteousness. Touch prisoners...
Replies
5
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom