A Christian stranger who I used to follow online ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
A Christian stranger who I used to follow online posted something that offended me, I was mad and cursed them in my heart. But who am I to judge and hate them when I am guilty of the same and worse sins. Please pray for me, ask God to forgive me and change my heart in this way. Thank you. Lord in Jesus name I pray have mercy and help me repent. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God changes me into the man He wants me to be a man of prayer, patience, and peace who walks closely with Him every day. I want to return to the way I used to seek Him with sincerity and gratitude and learn to walk even deeper in His will. Pray that the Holy Spirit renews my...
Replies
7
Views
330
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm male. But I registered...
Replies
9
Views
210
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom