A Channel for Your Word

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Romans 15:14-21

Dear Father,
I pray that I may be full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, and able to instruct others who want to know about your salvation.
Give me a share in the priestly service of your Good News to the world. May I as a believer make (and be!) an acceptable offering, sanctified by your Holy Spirit.
Help me to make it my ambition to speak of Jesus Christ everywhere to everyone. Let me love your word so much that I will either go or help others go to places where it has not yet been proclaimed.
In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2019 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is available in a very attractive book that may be ordered directly from Eldon Degge.
IkhY6ZBOHOk

Continue reading...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When Jesus touched our life and make us all new, then His call was very clear to all of us. Go ye therefore unto all nations and preach the gospel. We must become channels of Gods blessings and give it to others.

Similar Requests

• Article
But Jesus reprimanded [the evil spirit]. "Be quiet! Come out of the man," he ordered. At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him. —Mark 1:25-26 NLT Key Thought Jesus had power over the evil one and the vile power he seeks to wield. Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus and his companions went to the town of Capernaum. When the Sabbath day came, he went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, for he taught with real authority — quite unlike the teachers of religious law. —Mark 1:21-22 NLT Key Thought Jesus went to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This messenger [to prepare the way for Jesus] was John the Baptist. He was in the wilderness and preached that people should be baptized to show that they had repented of their sins and turned to God to be forgiven. —Mark 1:4 NLT Key Thought God's messenger was John. He was called "the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. —Mark 1:34 NLT Key Thought Jesus' power was not limited. As the Son of God, he had power over all different kinds of diseases...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray. —Mark 1:35 NLT Key Thought Jesus had a regular, disciplined time to be alone with his Father each day. His quiet time with his Father was intentional; it was a priority he built into his day, and it...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom