A Bit Of News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusluvs

Prayer Warrior
It goes without saying that I remain humble and grateful for all the thoughts and continued prayers. Briefly, I am

still struggling to survive. Because my former employer lied about the reason(s) I am no longer employed, my

unemployment benefits were denied. As such, I am seeking to move forward with legal action for which I have a

strong case against them. I also contacted some top officials within the company seeking answers. Surprisingly, I

received a response from the Ethics Officer who wishes to work things out. I am not sure at this point what it all

means, but I am expecting to speak to her around 11:30 am EST. I have to be honest in saying that I don't trust

them; and, I remain extremely guarded.

Please stand in agreement with me that all will work out and that I will receive my blessing! Thank you and may God continue to bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I AM HEALED MY TOE IS HEALED AND THE BACK OF MY RIGHT FOOT NOW OMG HEALING TODAY MY GOD SHE DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY IN ANYTHING RIGHT THIS ENDS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..…LIFE IN MYSELF MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS ARE HEALED GREATLYYYYY.. BINDED UP...
Replies
12
Views
184
I need a prayer for my family and girlfriend me and my girlfriend ### need prayer that my mom stops being me to her saying she wants my moms boyfriend when she wants me. And I need prayer that my brother and mom make up my name is ###
Replies
11
Views
165
Good morning everyone, I have some good news praise the Lord Jesus Christ. It seems like the arrears can be brought down to ZERO because of fraud. There was an issue on the landlord’s financial records that workin in my favor. Well the Lord in Jesus name caused their unscrupulous actions to...
Replies
7
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,073
Messages
16,807,029
Members
650,523
Latest member
Tautheorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom