A Better Door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Father I thank you for getting me, and others through another one of your beautiful days you created, and father as I continue to pray for others please father help me to continue to pray for myself as well. Jesus I come to you father as humble as possible, as you know father I was laid off from work on July 29, ###. But Jesus I know when you close one door you have another one better to open, so as I pray to you father for a job, I also would like to ask others on this prayer site to pray for me, as well as others who have lost their job in JESUS name I pray AMEN!!!!!
 
Heavenly Father, with thanksgiving and praise we come before You on ###'s behalf that she will be swiftly blessed with the perfect job with perfect salary and benefits. Bless her spiritual and physical life with wisdom, strength and peace. Thank You, Father, for answered prayers. AMEN
 
God, Heavenly Father, Come to your servants assistance that is from the household of faith and answer her prayers for employment. Guide her in your paths and provide her with opportunities. Bless her God with wisdom, strength and courage, faith, hope and charity. Grant her peace in this stressful situation. In Christ Holy Name, Amen.
 
heavenly father when one door closes the other door opens up, u know her purpose

lord i pray for ### to find a job, so that she can provide for herself and others.

in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a better door of opportunity THATS a good thing a place to STAY IM COMFORTABLE AND CAN STAY PLEASANT A GREAT DAY NIGHT WITH MY 2 CATS GREATLY IN SECRET I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO CREATE TODAY POSITIVE MOVEMENTS MOVES TOWARDS SUCCESS IN...
Replies
6
Views
287
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
121
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom