8 Books That Changed My Life

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was younger, and I can’t even say younger because it was only a year ago, I was shoplifting with friends, knowing that it was wrong in the eyes of the law. At this point, I wasn’t saved and didn’t care what I did with my life because I didn’t care what I looked like in the eyes of God...
Replies
6
Views
239
Me and my ex aren't talking anymore and we're not seeing each other anymore after he found a new girlfriend after breaking up with me in six months he found this new girl and she doesn't want in his life anymore and after that happened I had to go find myself again to find out I'm much happier...
Replies
6
Views
257
Nothing changed in my life, all negativity, financial problems. My in-laws, who are bitching behind me, creating fights, but still have no regret, just living their happy life and are the reason for my broken marriage and family. God has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom