7.5 billion people in the world, and it ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
7.5 billion people in the world, and it seems every last one of them needs something from me. Really. I need to go to some isolated place, to establish my own identity.
 
7.5 billion people in the world, and it seems every last one of them needs something from me. Really. I need to go to some isolated place, to establish my own identity.

Something seems odd in your post. I have never once needed anything from you so how can you think your statement is true? Does that mean that your statement is a lie?
 
Something seems odd in your post. I have never once needed anything from you so how can you think your statement is true? Does that mean that your statement is a lie?
Look up the word "seems" {like}, and then reread the post.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
187
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! It is Saturday night, 11:11 PM. I was about to prepare for bed, but I need prayers. Yes, I am a Christian. I love God with all of my heart. I’m thankful for Christ and his death on the cross. In early February 2019, my wife and three children, and I...
Replies
9
Views
287
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I am truly grateful each time you brought my name before the throne of grace and mercy. Yes, I am a Christian. I was immersed into Christ on July 5, 1979 (Acts 2:36-41). I have tried to serve God most of my adult life...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom