40 days in the desert.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

That is a long time to be without food or water. Jesus had to endure this and came out from it with victory over satan and all his temptations.
We can be victorious over....

Depression and hunger. Satan will use it to make us all feel defeated and sick. Do not let him do this to you.
Worry and fear of the future. Let Jesus take all your burdens upon Him and He will take away from you.

Anxiety and loneliness. God will provide everything for you when you believe and trust His word.

Cast your burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you. He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55.22

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Biological & Chemical Attack From Within MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM JONATHAN THEIBEN Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill”...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The crowd laughed at [Jesus when he said the girl was just sleeping]. But he made them all leave, and he took the girl's father and mother and his three disciples into the room where the girl was lying. Holding her hand, he said to her, "Talitha koum," which means "Little girl, get up!" —Mark...
Replies
Views
  • Article
After some time Paul said to Barnabas, "Let's go back and visit each city where we previously preached the word of the Lord, to see how the new believers are doing." Barnabas agreed and wanted to take along John Mark. But Paul disagreed strongly, since John Mark had deserted them in Pamphylia...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom