40 Days Day 2 Pm

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

So how was everybody’s day? As we close out the fasting portion (for those that did fast), how are you feeling. I feel energized and ready to carry on. Thank you all for your encouragement etc.
I have been reading different posts and it seems that Satan is coming hard against everybody.
We have talked about surrendering things to God and pride. What I would like to talk about this evening is how Satan attacks the mind. My best friend once told me living in the mind of someone else is the worst place to stay.

A lot of us are upset and hurting. We are looking at what our spouses, children, friends family etc. are doing and how it is hurting us. Why? I have to ask myself this as well. Why? Why are we living in their life? Why are we so consumed with what they are doing and who they are doing it with that we are missing out on living our lives and enjoying the blessings that God is giving us today?

We all agree that our spouse has been taken captive by the enemy so what are we spending so much time on the enemy for? Our spouse is not the enemy. Satan is!!! We sit here and say how much it hurts that they are with this person or doing that, they are so happy and I am sad. Guess what, as long as you are sad why they would want to come back.

This incessant need to know what they are doing is nothing but a controlling spirit. Think about it, we want to control what they are doing, who they should be with, who should be with them when they drop off the children etc. I bet if we were to ask our spouses why they left, one of the reasons would be that we wanted to control everything, even though we thought that we couldn’t control anything.

We have this image in our head of what is right and what is wrong and when someone doesn’t do what we “feel is right†we get hurt. We cannot control them. We cannot even control our own children. Satan is using our pain to and our sense of justice against us.

So what can we do? We can give it over to God. We can go to the alter and lay our insecurities there. God has us in the palm of his hand, and we like to tell everyone that, so let us start living that. Yes pray for our spouses, yes miss them but let us stop letting that be the controlling force in our life. Let us not make marriage restoration or our spouses our idol. We serve a jealous God. We have to realize that we cannot control anything. The only one who can is God, and we already know what he has promised us.

So do we really believe the promise he has given us or not. Because if we do we would be living and acting as if it were already done instead of waiting for it to happen. It already is done. It already is completed. We are already restored. If God has promised you this than it is done. So let us get on with the work that he needs us to do in the meantime, which is REJOICE AND SHOUT AND PRAISE HIS NAME.

Let us get on fire for God. He don’t need our help and no matter what we think is going on on the other side of the mountain doesn’t concern us. That belongs to GOD. So let us stop worrying about living on the other side of the mountain and rejoice on our journey to the top of the mountain where our spouse, children, friends and family are already waiting for us.

Have a beautiful and blessed night.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly told all of us. Thou shall not die, but live. This time without an end is an infinity in which each one of us will reach and stay there until Jesus will call us again to do His will. Let us all begin to do what we want to do. The glory of the Lord will shine through anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom