4 weeks extension

We continue to feel honored that you have shared your needs with us and allowed us to pray with you. We have been interceding for you, thanking Jesus Christ for the four weeks extension you received, and asking for His guidance as you navigate this situation.

If you have seen progress in your case, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so we can all rejoice together. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, especially regarding the repairs and the cost hearing, please post an update and let us continue to stand with you in prayer.

We are praying that God will give you wisdom to make the right decisions, use the right words, and see full restoration of your income. We also lift up others who might be facing similar issues. We ask for God's blessing as we collectively seek Him, trusting that He will lead us and answer your prayers in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in praying that I am granted an extension to my visitor visa in ###. I trust God to see that all things work for my good and I am extremely grateful. This extension would serve me really well and only God knows. I will be doing my application form to the...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please help me God, I can't get the visa till now. Please help me for the prayer, the university please allow me the time for arrival. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
214
Please pray for me that I am offered a contract and extension at my current place of employment. ### ###
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom