Father you said ask and it will be done. Allow me to have the money to race my car. Allow my wife, marriage, and family to be saved soon. I miss my family in Jesus Christ name Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage...
My name is ###. I hope to get money I am owed soon. Hope my dad ### deposits cheques in the bank. There is church picnic later today, hope I get there, hope my rides there and back have no issues. Long story, my mum ### wants to go out of town to another house my family has; it’ll be expensive...
I’m in so much pain. I feel like ending my life. I was condemned for losing my car bc I missed payments. I asked for a ride and she said “No you lost your car now you have to deal with the consequences”. It’s more than that though they hate me severely. They criticize and judge me. I rather end...