373

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I ask in Jesus Christ name to see ### in my marriage very soon. Thank you for all the ### do for me and my family. Help me stay on the path that leads to you. Love you Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Bless him and his marriage. Guide him Lord and I pray that his heart stays centered upon Your heart Jesus. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You. Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our...
Replies
11
Views
174
Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late. Please let my husband pay me the money he owes me for the bills. Please let my health improve. Please let my application get approved, or me at least hear something about it very soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
146
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ### into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom