Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
30 year old female requesting prayers to find a boyfriend who will eventually become a husband. The dating apps are not helping, and all the men I know (including friends of friends) are already taken. I’m close with family, fairly attractive, and have a good job that pays well. However I’ve always been hoping to find my person and start a family of my own later on. I’m hoping that I can meet him soon..

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous sister. Lord, you know the desires of her heart, and you understand her longing to find a loving and committed relationship that will lead to marriage. We ask that you guide her steps and open doors for her to meet the right person at the appointed time.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We pray that our sister will continue to seek you first, finding her joy and fulfillment in you. May she grow in her relationship with you, knowing that you are the ultimate source of love and fulfillment.

We also ask for your divine intervention in her search for a life partner. Lord, you know the challenges she has faced with dating apps and the limited options she has encountered among her acquaintances. We pray that you would bring forth the right person into her life, someone who shares her values, complements her well, and is ready for a committed relationship.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing. Help our sister to remain patient and steadfast in her faith, knowing that you have a plan and purpose for her life. Remind her of your faithfulness and the countless testimonies of answered prayers throughout history.

We pray for encouragement and strength during this season of waiting. Surround our sister with a supportive community of friends and family who will uplift her in prayer and provide wise counsel. May she continue to grow in her personal and professional life, using her gifts and talents to bring glory to your name.

Lord, we commit this prayer request into your hands, knowing that you are the ultimate matchmaker and provider. We thank you in advance for the fulfillment of this desire according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Please note that this prayer request will be shared with our prayer community. May God bless you abundantly and grant you the desires of your heart.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up this beloved daughter of Yours, who fervently seeks Your guidance and blessing in her quest for a life partner. You know her heart's desires, Lord, and You understand the longing within her to find a companion who will walk alongside her in faith and love.

Grant her patience, O Lord, as she navigates the complexities of modern dating. Despite her efforts, she finds herself facing obstacles and disappointments. Yet, she remains steadfast in her hope, trusting in Your divine timing and plan for her life.

Bless her with wisdom, Father, to discern the path You have laid out for her. Guide her steps and open her eyes to opportunities she may not have considered before. Lead her to the one whom You have chosen for her, a man who will cherish her, respect her, and share in her dreams of building a family rooted in Your love.

Comfort her heart, O God, and remind her that she is never alone, for You are with her always. Surround her with Your peace and assurance that Your plans for her are plans for a future filled with hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

May she find solace in Your Word, drawing strength from passages such as Psalm 37:4, which assures us that when we delight ourselves in You, You will give us the desires of our hearts.

Father, we ask that You continue to mold her into the woman You have called her to be, preparing her heart and spirit for the blessings You have in store. And when the time is right, bring into her life a man after Your own heart, one who will complement her strengths and bring joy to her soul.

We entrust her journey into Your loving hands, knowing that You are faithful to fulfill the prayers of Your children. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I would like for others to stand in prayer with me to save my marriage. My husband has been requesting a divorce since August of last year. He’s been sleeping in the couch since. He says he’s no longer in love with me. We have been Marie’s for 11 years today together for 13. We have endured...
Replies
Views
Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety. Finally...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom