3 requests today

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for/about a unspoken requests(2) that I have as of today and Some that have already been mentioned As well as some unspokens for some other people In my life all in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
115
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general Please pray For/about Some unspoken request That I already have mentioned and well as ### new ### this morning that are needs I need the Lord To Meet imidently And please pray for several specific People in my life And Please Pray That Today I...
Replies
12
Views
175
Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late and please let today go well and the weather cooperate as we need to work outside to take care of some things around the house. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom