2020 ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please protect ,my son who is in jail , for his case to be dismissed soften the Prosecutor the judge and and all those who wish bad on my son to please give my son comfort everyday and for my son to get release today. amen
Replies
11
Views
170
Praying for my son to be released tomorrow from ### county jail (###) Detention Center instead of staying 23 more days. Let his days count for 2 for 1. Release ### God I know you have all power in your hands. Give the corporal of jail and Probation Officer let him walk free in morning and him...
Replies
11
Views
225
Dear god, I have a speeding ticket. I dont have no way to pay it. My wife ### said shes going to pay it for me. Sometimes she says she going to do things but turn around and dont do them. I'm afraid she's going to bail on me and not pay it. I'm worried about how I'm going to pay it. I know if I...
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom