2012 Pray Without Ceasing For James Antunez Heinoahere Antunez And Lea Ekoh

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS I ASK FOR PRAYERS FOR ME GIVING THANKS TO THE FATHER FOR EVERYTHING! AND BY GIVING US JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOUR.FINANCIALLY I AM ENTERING 2012 IN DEBT SO I ASK FOR GODS GRACE TO PROVIDE A GOOD JOB FOR ME AND TO PROVIDE MY DAILY BREAD AND KEEP ME FROM ALL LIES. ALSO PRAYING FOR MY DAUGHTER HEINOAHERE ANTUNEZ WHO WAS BROUGHT UP TO NOT LOVE ME I PRAY FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP TO BE RESTORED BY THE HAND OF GOD AND HER SALVATION AS WELL PRAYING FOR LEA EKOH WHO I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING ONLY GOD KNOWS I PRAY GOD WILL ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WORK IN HER LIFE BRINGING HER TO SALVATION AND MAY THE BLOOD JESUS SHED FOR THE WORLD COVER HER AND BY THE GREATEST NAME JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND ALL FORMS OF EVIL SPIRIT AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW ASKING ALL THE ANGELS AND SAINTS TO PRAY WITH ME AND THANKING YOU GREAT FATHER AND PRAYING FOR JERUSALEM AS WELL AS YOU SAID . WE LOVE YOU AND WORSHIP YOU IN THE HOLIEST NAME JESUS CHRIST... AMEN

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray that God will bless you and all those you pray for, and grant all that you request according to His will. Happy new year! In Jesus' name, amen.

Happy New Year 2012! May God Bless You Richly with much love, peace, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God in 2012. May He Bless You With The Desires of Your Heart That Are The Will of God For Your Life In Jesus' name I pray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom