2 Prayer Requests !

  • Thread starter Thread starter sallyc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sallyc

Guest
Hi, I have 2 urgent prayer requests. This has been a bad day in that #1) my cat ### is missing. She's a little orangey brown cat, very pretty. Please pray that she comes home now!

Second is that I've lost a new vintage necklace I just got in the mail today. I went walking the dogs and I think it fell out of my purse. I so appreciate all your help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And the saga of harassment between my sibling, Mom and I continues.... This weekend we received emails from them asking for information so that they could work out a budget. They're claiming the Lord told them to do this. But I'm not so sure. Today (Monday), he called and made more demands...
Replies
13
Views
264
I'm appreciative of the prayers. I really need an attorney this week for my appeal and I need continuance protection over my finances in Jesus Christ mighty name, praying Psalms 91 over my wages and bank accounts, God's protection over them from the property owner and their attorneys. We have...
Replies
5
Views
109
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom