2 much to ask for to be ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, we ask for True Christian Fellowship, 1 Jn 1:2-7, for abiding fruit of the Holy Spirit, Jn 15:7-8, Gal 5:22-23. May our company and prayers, sharing of The Word, John 17:17, lead to Healthy and prosperous Souls, 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Grace to Honor Patriarch & Matriarchal...
Replies
11
Views
186
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE IM A SECRET IM NOT BEING RIPPED APART OR TAKEN FROM LASTNIGHT MY FIGGER FELL BUNCH OF TIMES THEN TODAY I WENT MISSING IDK WHERE IT WENT 😕 I DONT WANT TO GO SMOKING REGULAR CIGARETTES I DONT I LIKE SMELLING FRESH N CLEAN. THE CONTROL IN USA LITERALLY IS TO MUCH...
Replies
10
Views
157
🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will dwell securely, for then His greatness will extend to the ends of the earth," Micah 5:4, c.f., Dan 2:35, Micah 4:1, Gen 22:18-22, Matt 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-17, Acts 1:8...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom