1Prayer To Be Free From Devil Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

talemzewd@yahoo.com

Humble Prayer Warrior
Post: #1prayer to be free from devil spirit

Pleas pray for my ex husband. His mind is totally possessed by devil. Because of that we divorced. Now he is with our children. He needs prayer badly. Me and the children suffer a lot. God knows the situation we are in. Please help so that God's will be done. Amen
 
God in his goodness has given me a clear insight into the deep mysteries of love..........St. Therese
 
IT IS WELL, WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH PRAYER YOU CAN MOVE THAT MOUNTAIN/TRIAL.....PSALM 121
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
Lord above all we place you heal this family scare away devil things. Uniting them in Christ Jesus this we ask in your name. Amen.
 
I pray that every unclean spirit would come out of your husband in Jesus' name and I also pray for peace and joy in your family life.
 
Thanks a lot my friends, please remember ### and family when u pray always and ask God for touching by him. Be blessed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! <3 :) Since I was saved 17 years ago, I have always prayed that God will help me to have very strong faith and love for Him through everything. Well, God is so perfect and amazing, because, He has allowed SO much struggle to come upon me for such a long...
Replies
15
Views
794
I'm suffering from devil spirits, please pray, ###.
Replies
0
Views
70
Dear God deliver me from devil spirit, break the root ###, break the root of financial, break the root of being not recognized in the work, Dear Lord free me to follow you.
Replies
8
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom