188

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I come to u in Jesus Christ name and ask you to guide my wife to the truth, I ask you to help her. I ask for you to help this marriage. Holidays r coming I ask you to put a end to all other men in her life. Please just come and be apart of this marriage and family. In Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
204
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Pray for Provision of up to $### to come this week. My wife ### has requested it from me as a loan ( which I know she'll never repay ) a couple of weeks ago because she wants to return to ### to attend the wedding of her niece ###. HOWEVER I...
Replies
14
Views
187
Praise and Continued Prayer Regarding 🕊️Video Time w/Descendent: Love Edifies, 1 Cor 8:1, Holy Spirit Edifies Youth, 1 Cor 14:1-3, even Mother, Yet Out of Love Jesus Convicts through The Holy Spirit of Ongoing Sin, "I say these things so that you may be SAVED," John 5:34, John 16:1, Jn 16:18...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom