10.signs of relationaly unsafe people

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

10 SIGNS OF RELATIONALY UNSAFE PEOPLE. (MarkDeJesus)

Watch this and grow and mature in Christ. Pray after you have watched it. You are in a phase of change of character, preparing to enter into your promised land.

Subject:
SAFE RELATIONSHIPS.
SELF EXAMINATION concerning your communication with other beleivers.

Please watch this:
1) to protect yourself from wrong relationships
2) to examine yourself if you are doing something wrong concerning friendships and relaationships.

One of the best videos i have watched on this subject.

Unsafe people are so far away from Jesus. They are heading straight to hells burning fire. They need our prayers for salvation. Jesus alone can change them and make all of them all holy and pure. If you see any unsafe people around you, start praying for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls. Invite them to come to church along with you and make sure they give their life to Jesus. That is the best thing to do for those unsafe people you see around.

Unsafe people are so far away from Jesus. They are heading straight to hells burning fire. They need our prayers for salvation. Jesus alone can change them and make all of them all holy and pure. If you see any unsafe people around you, start praying for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls. Invite them to come to church along with you and make sure they give their life to Jesus. That is the best thing to do for those unsafe people you see around.

I want to correct you, there are plenty unsafe people even in the church, dear sister. Even saved people are sometimes unsafe. Have you checked YOURSELF according to this list? Sometimes we need to examine ourselves not only give simple formulas to others. W
Every situation is different if you follow the Holy spirit. I have examined myself accirding to this video and i will talk with God cincerning some of my flows. And you?

Unsafe people in the church are not saved, they think they are, by their fruit ye shall know them. We cannot change them but Jesus can. He can show they the wrong way they are actiong. All we have to do is to ask Jesus with a humble heart to touch, move and save their souls. Pray for them and obey what Jesus voice. Pray without ceasing....

Unsafe people in the church are not saved, they think they are, by their fruit ye shall know them. We cannot change them but Jesus can. He can show they the wrong way they are actiong. All we have to do is to ask Jesus with a humble heart to touch, move and save their souls. Pray for them and obey what Jesus voice. Pray without ceasing....

I dont agree. Saved people can be unsafe but they are to proudful and stubborn to change, maybe they are under influence of evil spirits to, traumitized and have to many walls around them etc etc. You think that the process of healing is done when you are saved? It has only began. Are you sure, you are safe? Checked out all points in the video? I agree with you that beleivers should pray for them, probably FAST and pray because some evil spirits come out only with fasting. Salvation, change and deliverance is a process. We never stop growing, changing and evolving if we are with Christ and allow Him to work on us. There is no short formula there is no black.and white solutions.
Besides how can you say that someone is saved or not? Is that not Gods busines?
Besides what fruit is a proof of someones salvation?
For me, the people who are the most dangerous are the ones who always say one and the same thing, repeating themselves, like a robot, not being able to say who they are, not being able to examine themselves but only put people in boxes. Boring and dangerous. Not being able to tap into their soft emphatic side. Jesus was not like that.

I dont agree. Saved people can be unsafe but they are to proudful and stubborn to change, maybe they are under influence of evil spirits to, traumitized and have to many walls around them etc etc. You think that the process of healing is done when you are saved? It has only began. Are you sure, you are safe? Checked out all points in the video? I agree with you that beleivers should pray for them, probably FAST and pray because some evil spirits come out only with fasting. Salvation, change and deliverance is a process. We never stop growing, changing and evolving if we are with Christ and allow Him to work on us. There is no short formula there is no black.and white solutions.
Besides how can you say that someone is saved or not? Is that not Gods busines?
Besides what fruit is a proof of someones salvation?

Pride and stuborn people comes from satan and he want us all in hells burning fire. Those who were traumatized and feel so rejected and all alone need Jesus healing hand. Acknowledge your emotions to the Lord Jesus. He will send peace and joy to your troubled soul. I know, they pushed you to the limits and now you feel depressed and dissoriented. What should I do and where should I go? Run to the arms of Jesus. Give Him all your problems and all your pain. He will take all of them away from you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Pride and stuborn people comes from satan and he want us all in hells burning fire. Those who were traumatized and feel so rejected and all alone need Jesus healing hand. Acknowledge your emotions to the Lord Jesus. He will send peace and joy to your troubled soul. I know, they pushed you to the limits and now you feel depressed and dissoriented. What should I do and where should I go? Run to the arms of Jesus. Give Him all your problems and all your pain. He will take all of them away from you.

Are you talking to me or are you commenting the video? You all have advices but nobody talks about their problems. You are all not honest and not transparent. According to this video you are not safe people (except two people who opened their heart here, and i would open my heart to them to, but not to you who are "perfect") , i am sorry, who is humble enough to admitt his flaws and not only give advices. People, this is patetic!!

Similar Requests

• Article
When You’re Out Of Options & Your Spouse Won’t Even Consider The Possibility Of Saving Your Marriage You can save your marriage, even if your spouse wants out. That’s why Marriage Helper has created the Save My Marriage Membership as a framework and a plan to learn how to act, interact, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As someone who pays attention to news and information about higher desire wives, I’ve noticed an increasing number of confessions and articles from wives who long for sex more than their husbands. But I rarely see features from husbands sharing their experience of being the lower desire spouse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When You’re Out Of Options & Your Spouse Won’t Even Consider The Possibility Of Saving Your Marriage You can save your marriage, even if your spouse wants out. That’s why Marriage Helper has created the Save My Marriage Membership as a framework and a plan to learn how to act, interact, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kimberly Beam Holmes 0:00 I don’t know about you. But over the past two years, it seems like there are no end to the divisive and polarizing topics that are happening in the media, on social media, and, most importantly, in relationships. We are seeing people in, not just friendships, not just...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Recently, I’ve written more about Purity Culture (here and here), as well as the calling and challenge to abstain from premarital sex. But I had this post in my Drafts folder and, after re-reading it, realized it was one more point I wanted to add. To make sure we Christians send the right...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom