(1) Prayer for a sick relative (2) ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for ### in Texas. He is such a good guy, went into a deep depression and he is a true believer and loves the Lord. He made a bad decision and was arrested for arson something that wasn't planned and got out of control. That said he goes to court in June, I am asking that...
Replies
9
Views
199
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord...
Replies
11
Views
186
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I feel like my life is closely paralleling the life of Job. Since moving back to Alaska, I have suffered so many different setbacks. I’ve worked so hard and yet I keep falling backwards. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom