Barman

Disciple of Prayer
(1) I want God to give me the grace to love him passionately
(2) I want God to settle me maritally this year.
(3) I want God to bless the works of my hands and give me the grace to excel at it.
(4) I want God to provide the resources I need to set up my own fashion house
(5) I want God to bless my future husband wherever he is..and enable him to be very successful.
(6) What killed my parents will not kill me..I will not inherit the afflictions that killed them
(7) I want God to give ### her own children starting from this year
(8) I want God to give ### my sister her own children starting from this year.
(9) I will not have delay in childbearing after marriage
(10) I want God to improve my signing skills
(11) I want God to bless my elder brother financially..and bless his family too..
(12) I want God to give him a political appoint.
(13) I want God to heal me of any terminal disease that I have.
(14) I want God to bless ### n her family
(15) I want to bless ### n heal her
(16) I want God to favour me before men and before God
(17) Untimely death shall not be the portion of me and my entire family
(18) Accidents, kidnapping n one chance vehicles will not see me.
(19) I want God to give me the ability to assimilate things faster n to also be fast at doing things.
(20) I want God to bless my friend as he's blessing me too
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to give me a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and eyes, to loving, kind, trustworthy, a heart of Gold, a follower in Christ who is also rich and wealthy for a relationship and marriage. Please ask God to help me get rich and wealthy before ### ends. In Jesus' Name, Amen. And...
Replies
6
Views
190
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
172
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom