Ysdon

Disciple of Prayer
1. I want God to end my long wait for a miracle
2. I want God to put an end to every spirit of come and go sickness in the life of my mom
3. I want God to give me to finish my university
4. I want God to remove every foes pretending to be friends in my life
5. I want God to bring all my destiny helpers from the north, south, east and west to locate me amen
6. I want God to remove fear from my life and grant me everlasting peace
7. The wisdom to make wealth I ask from the Lord amen
8. I pray every dead thing in my life begins to come alive amen
 
Lord we lift theses needs up to you because we put all our hope in you. Thank you for giving us all we need to live a godly life. Give us faith and love in extra measure to help with the days challenges. We thank you Lord for all your help and faithfulness. In Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
177
It doesn't matter if I live or die. There are people in the world (including some who call themselves "Christians") who would be happy if I did die. Let's give them what they want: please end my life ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
9
Views
174
My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom