Wagnur

Disciple of Prayer
1-I pray for my Upgrade in ###
2- My Result from ### with Second Class Upper.
3- Destroy any Ancestral Curse.
4- Destroy the Mountain concerning my daughter ###, For her teeth to be replaced by fire.
5- For the actualisation of my husband's personal house and ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I pray for educational breakthrough for ### for him to graduate with second class upper division from dept of chemical engineering ### and also for ### for her to be able to graduate with second class upper division from dept of biology education ###. 2. Global visibility for my husband for...
Replies
4
Views
239
1. I pray for the mercy of God to deliver safely. The pregnancy is overdue. No result is showing that I am pregnant.
Replies
7
Views
278
1) I pray for spiritual growth now 2) I receive my promotion to a management level with an 8-digit salary and my appointment letter to head my department now 3) I receive my marital settlement to a God-fearing man before my next birthday 18th September 2024 4) I pray the lump in my throat...
Replies
4
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom