Airoy
Disciple of Prayer
(1) God should settle me maritally
(2) God should connect me with my destiny helper
(3) God should grant me financial favour
(4) Am a widow, I want God to raise people to pay my children school fees.
(4) Divine protection over me and my children
(5) I want international open doors
(6) Every of my late husband's belongings that people are holding back should be handed over to me.
(7) God should work out my late husband pension fee and force Pal pension to pay it soon.
(8) I connect myself ###, ###, ### to this alter of fire no evil shall befall us.
(9) God should grant my children scholarship in their academics because what God cannot do doesn't exist.
(10) God should grant me all round settlement
(11) God should shine His light into my life and destiny.
(2) God should connect me with my destiny helper
(3) God should grant me financial favour
(4) Am a widow, I want God to raise people to pay my children school fees.
(4) Divine protection over me and my children
(5) I want international open doors
(6) Every of my late husband's belongings that people are holding back should be handed over to me.
(7) God should work out my late husband pension fee and force Pal pension to pay it soon.
(8) I connect myself ###, ###, ### to this alter of fire no evil shall befall us.
(9) God should grant my children scholarship in their academics because what God cannot do doesn't exist.
(10) God should grant me all round settlement
(11) God should shine His light into my life and destiny.
