Thaxgweth

Disciple of Prayer
1. Father thank you for the gift of life
2. Father please have mercy on me over all my wrongs. Father have mercy on me over the self-imposed curse placed on myself working against my life. Father please give me a creative miracle. Father please reverse the irreversible. Father I need your second touch of recreation. Father please please let me win. Father please bless my marriage with miracles, babies with you Lord, all things are possible. Father please let all those who thought they have buried me see the manifestation of your power. Father please let the whole world hear my testimonies through this ministry. Father let all my mockers bow before you Almighty God. Father please touch the hearts of those I have offended so that they can let me go. Father please give ### and my husband a good job. Father please build your church through me. I will return all to you. Father please bless my marriage with bundles of joy. I will return them back to you. Father please turn my shame to glory. Thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
129
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
228
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,424
Messages
16,799,707
Members
649,937
Latest member
Phnoraermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom