1/28/18

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to join your prayers to mine asking God in Jesus name to deliver me from this despair, anxiety, & nervousness. The CT scan was abnormal; I'm praying the cancer will NEVER come back in me. Also, I pray that God will quell this loneliness & being financially broken. I pray GOOD things start happening for me starting now. Good health, healthy finances, good neighbors. Please pray that God will give me the ways & means to move to a safe place where no one smokes. The woman who has accosted me is moving into the next apartment - 2 feet away. I want to move but the waiting lists to get into other subsidized housing are 5 yrs long. I can't afford a market-rate apartment. I pray that, like I said, God will step in & replace this despair w/ joy & this anxiety w/ a serene calm. I pray that the Good Lord will replace this hand-to-mouth existence into a life where I won't have to be in constant worry over money. I pray that Mr. Right will come into my life now; I have a lot of love to give the right person. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank you for your prayers. May God bless & keep you. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🇺🇸 Father, we thank You for Your sovereignty, justice and mercy. Though we confess we do not deserve Your mercy, we ask for it with confidence, Heb 4:15-16 for our sins and the sins of our nation, Dan 9:20, and obey Your Word to pray for all people, specifically our leaders, Wisdom and Guidance...
Replies
12
Views
196
🇺🇸 Father, we ask in Pray for Your Wisdom and Guidance for Generals, Troops, Leaders, Pastors, "Save & Guide All in Authority,” 1 Tim 2:1-2, Free Speech, Press, Peace & Gospel Proclamation Matt 28:18-20, 1Tim 2:3-4... We intercede for WISDOM for The COMMANDER IN CHIEF, JOINT CHIEFS, GENERALS...
Replies
10
Views
169
◄ Isaiah 28:18 ► Audio Cross Study Comm Heb Verse (Click for Chapter) New International Version Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by, you will be beaten down by it. New Living Translation I...
Replies
5
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom