Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
I glorify your holy name from the begining of the day till the night hours come. Even at midnight I shall raise my hands towards Your holy presence. Our lives belong to You. You have brought us here and You will take us all home to heaven. I just thank you and praise you now and forever more. Amen
Heal me. Send peace and joy down deep in my soul. Protect me from sin and evil. Show me the path that leads to heaven. Amen
Satan does not sleep he plans how to fight back to reverse God's deliverance. Which means we must pray without stopping day and night. I thank God for opening my spiritual eyes. I'll cast out self pity and march forward like a Christian worrier. Amen!!!
A. To love the Lord your God with all their heart, mind and soul. B. To read Gods word daily so they will know what the will of God is for them. C. To pray daily and ask Jesus to direct their life toward heaven. D. To love others just as Jesus loved us. All Christian parents are lovely teachers of their own children. They are a heavenly role models so they will show Jesus in their daily living.
Nothing on earth matters anymore but our hope of seeing Jesus face to face. Heaven awaits for you and for me. Today, give all your worries and pains to Jesus. He will take away from you and will give you hope of living with Him forever. So, let us never ever let of hope. One sweet day we shall see that it all has come together for good of those we have share Jesus, with those we live with and those we worked with. Jesus has touched their lives because of our witness to them. O Lord, You are so beautiful and good to all of us. You have given us hope of living for eternity. A wonderful hope of one day seeing your beautiful face in heaven. What you have always wished to be, has finally come to be. You will look back and...
Pray for me to destroyed everyy curse in my family from death . Please help me.
All His dear children should cry holy to the Lord almighty. His mercy and compassion has been with us all the time. Ever since He has chosen us to be His very own. We were saved. We are on our way to heaven. We want to see Jesus face to face. This world is not our home. Heaven is. Praise the Lord.
Life battles will make us turn to God for help and grace. Sorrow and pain will make us lift our voice to the Lord. Stress and loneliness will make us all see a friend that will never ever leave us. Jesus is our best friend ever. Never ever leave Him behind. Always in front of you to lead you, to guide you, to help you, to bless your life. Amen
Read it aloud especially if it is the morning or if you are down: I AM AN ABSOLUTE WINNER IN JESUS CHRIST. I AM THE VICTOR AND NOT THE VICTIM. I AM THE BLESSED AND NOT THE CURSED. I AM DELIVERED FROM ANY POWER OF DARKNESS AND ANY CREATURE AND CREATION OF THE DARKNESS ON THE CROSS. IT IS DONE IT IS FINISHED AND IT MUST MANIFEST RIGTHT NOW IN MY REALITY IN JESUS NAME. MY FAITH HAD MADE ME WHOLE. I AM FULL OF FAITH AND THAT FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS AND DEMOLISH EVERY ONE OF MY ENEMIES. DEVIL, GET OUT OF MY WAY. BE REMOVED FROM MY PATH AND SPHERE OF INFLUENCE. JESUS IS ON MY PATH. I SANITIZE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS THE AIR IN AND AROUND ME, THE AIR IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND IN EVERY ENVIROPENEMENT I FIND MYSELF IN. I CALL IN GIANT ANGELS TO...
I will bless the Lord at allllll times His praise shall continually be in my mouth...thank You Jesus for allll that You've done, all that You're doing and all that You're about to do for me in Jesus name...Amen!!
Top Bottom