Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Jesus has provided us with so many wonderful things for us to watch and care. A river of mercy and compassion has come to everyone who loves and cares for others. Ten people got saved. A river of mercy has fallen into their life. Six got healed by Jesus. Praise His holy name. Amen
Annoying creatures,,meaning...say, flies..if you're at a picnic, or barbecue,and the fly lands on your food, and you shoo it away, it comes back.You shoo it away again, here it comes again...and again..on and on.Why doesn't it take no for an answer?Doesn't it see that by continually shooing it away, that it's not welcome there?And mosquitoes..you try to walk in certain areas in the summer, and you have to keep squatting them away,they literally fly with you as you walk.How about cockroaches?Can any of you say that you would enjoy it if you turn on the light to get food, and see cockroaches crawling on it?Wondering why God would create these troublesome kinds of creatures.Oh, let me add fleas to the list.
At home, praise Him and adore Him. In church, bow down before Him and thank Him for all the blessings He has brought to your life. At work. share Jesus with everyone you see, specially the boss who is so far away from God. In the street, share with others, smile and others will smile at you. Let us all remember the Lord anywhere we are. Thank Him for life, for peace and joy in your life.
I personaly heard the word of God TRANSITION in my spirit few days ago, this will be the month of transition. I heard it drastically in my spirit, like it was very important and deep, happening in this way not often. I believe it is connected to this video, check it up, listen to the instructions in form of the living word.... If you need a word, if you need a boost, if you need anointing: You will be soooo blessed!! Watch now! Lord, let the comments be strictly connected to this video, no self promotion on this blog in Jesus name!! No super "smart" people who know better what we need to do, God is the smartest amen!! Watch, listen, learn and apply, do not play smart, this is not the month to play smart! Blood of Jesus on this blog in...
Hosea 10:12. Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.
God is so wonderful. He sees our every single pain and sorrow we are going through. Just wait for Him, blessings shall come. His mercy endureth forever. Amen
Let God Work On You... Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name deal with everything that is in my life and heart that is not of You. God show me myself. Place a light on the dark places in my life that You want to work on. Don't let there be nothing in my heart that is hidden that You have to test me to deal with it. God don't let me make excuses for my wrongdoings, but surrender everything to You. Work on Me God. As Jesus laid down His life so that I may have life, let me lay down my flesh and die to my transgressions so that Jesus can live and have life in me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all my family, friends, each member of my church, and the writer of this prayer. God please...
As I read all the prayer requests and bow down before the Lord, He touches my heart with His love and mercy. Then I say..... You o Lord all I need. Nothing in this world can satisfy like Jesus.
Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor 6:19, 1 Cor 3: 16 and 1 Peter 2: 5 As a medical doctor I would like to suggest a solution to those suffering from different ailments especially from obesity, diabetes and intestinal problems. There is a diet known as keto diet which is prevalent all over the world now. It is nothing but conversion of carbohydrate metabolism to fat metabolism in the body. In this metabolism ketones are produced which detoxify the entire system of the body. It is given in detail in various sites in the net. But one thing is very important that one has to follow the instructions given in that diligently. Otherwise we can't get the benifits. It's very simple to follow. One month regimen is enough for...
After a horrifying cold with all the problems it brought, we can expect wonderful things coming along. It is like a life giving promises that comes from heaven. I am with you always, even to then end of the earth. So, let us all look to Jesus from Him cometh blessings that we will not be able to contain. Remember.. One does not surrender a life in an instant. It takes time and effort. Think deeply. Feel Gods holy presence. That which is a life long can only be surrendered in a lifetime. Happy moments, praise God. Cold moments, reflect on Gods goodness. Freezing moments. Rely on His warmth and mercy. Difficult moments, seek God. Painful moments, God will heal your troubled soul. Every moment, praise and thank God for what...
Top Bottom