Today's Verse - Psalm 145:1-2 (KJV)
- By Articles
I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
—Psalm 145:1-2 (KJV)
The way we praise God forever and honor our pledge to give him glory for all the days of our life is pretty simple: we start by doing it today. As long as we praise God today, the forever takes care of itself! So as we commit to exalt the name of God and praise him for all...
—Psalm 145:1-2 (KJV)
Thoughts on Today's Verse...
The way we praise God forever and honor our pledge to give him glory for all the days of our life is pretty simple: we start by doing it today. As long as we praise God today, the forever takes care of itself! So as we commit to exalt the name of God and praise him for all...
