2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

I want my marriage alliance to be finalized in December ###.
Replies
8
Views
295
###, ###, ###, and ###, without any dispute, should peacefully withdraw the said false and fabricated court case on or before the date ###-###-###.
Replies
7
Views
291
Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning, Praying for all my prayer ### this app, please let me have a positive day pain free day and praying to find Love and Companionship to fill this empty void of loneliness, Thank you Lord in Jesus Holy Name I Pray AMEN!!!!
Replies
7
Views
277
Hi I'm ### from Papua New Guinea a small island nation just above Australia. Access to medical services that provide treatment for my condition aren't available here and I can't afford to go overseas for treatment. My wife and I have been trying for several months as we won't kids. We really...
Replies
9
Views
329
Please pray for me so that I get admitted into my dream university Please lord I have tried so hard and I need I tried so hard or
Replies
9
Views
407
Lord I am feeling really depressed usually it is all up to Lord I do not know what to do been taking my meds and praying to you and listening on YouTube prayers and praying Lord help me it is overwhelming the way I feel Lord I can't take it anymore help me please Lord thank you..I am weak I know...
Replies
9
Views
317
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
7
Views
237
I ask for your prayers for a young girl named ###. Since the death of her father, she is going through a difficult time and is drifting away from what is important in life. Please pray that she finds balance, peace, and clarity.
Replies
8
Views
281
Please Lord protect my job. Only positive comments for my work. You know the situation. Protect me from ###. I call on Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
296
Back
Top Bottom