2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm here to help with redacting sensitive information from text while preserving religious context. If you have a text that needs redaction, please provide it, and I'll assist you with that. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
10
Views
271
I am ### ### from ### my dad has been suffering from diabetes, I'm requesting for prayers also to me who is unemployed for ### yrs. Thanks in advance
Replies
8
Views
255
My cousin ### met with an accident. He is in severe condition. Doctor said no hopes. Please please prayer for my cousin. He should come back with health and stand like a good vessel in God's service.
Replies
11
Views
322
Please pray that I get my ### and that I can afford to pay for it
Replies
8
Views
58
I have tested positive for covid 19 and I'm also experiencing pains and suffering from constant headaches and lack of appetite. I hereby request for prayer. My name is ### ### ### my number is ### ### ### ### below is the sms I received that confirms the results ### ### From NHLS: Your COVID-19...
Replies
11
Views
356
God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for my little children and my friends and customers in my life. Thank you. I pray today for an old friend of mine I used to go to Sunday School with. Her name is ###, her and her...
Replies
9
Views
141
Hi Please pray for me. I'm suffering from chronic constipation for years now. I know Jesus can heal it please pray for me ### from ###
Replies
9
Views
309
Praise the Lord, prayer for me. Praise the Lord prayer for my family, mother and father HEALTH. Prayer for my sister's husband ### health. Prayer for my sister God almighty strengthen her. Prayer for my life. God almighty heal my father. Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another...
Replies
9
Views
179
Brother pray me ### for good health. Pray for my son ### to get divorce from ###.
Replies
12
Views
362
Replies
10
Views
197
Back
Top Bottom